What does the policy cover?
a) Loss or damage to your vehicle due to:
- Riot, strike
- Malicious act
- Terrorist activity
- Landslide rockslide
- Accident(external means)
- Burglary, housebreaking, theft
- Inundation cyclone, hailstorm, frost
- Fire explosion, self-ignition or lightning
- Flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest
b) Third-party insurance, which protects you against losses that occur due to bodily injury or death to a third party or any damage to that person’s property by use of your insured vehicle.
Additional Towing cover for Commercial Vehicle
- This cover shall pay in excess of what is provided in tariff for towing charges incurred by the insured in case of an accident.
- Tariff provides for INR 750 for three wheeled vehicles, INR 1500 for taxies, INR 2500 for any other commercial vehicles.
- Maximum limit that can be opted by insured over & above what is mentioned above is as below:
Class of Vehicle
Goods Carrying Vehicles (3 Wheelers)
Goods carrying vehicles other than (3 Wheelers)
Passenger Carrying Vehicles (Taxies)
Passenger Carrying Vehicles (3 wheelers)
Passenger Carrying Vehicles (other than 3 wheelers & Taxies)
All miscellaneous & special vehicles
- Premium is 10% of the limit opted by insured